Monday 23 June 2014

OOTD - Best Sunday Dress

                                                                  Sunday, June 22

                                                      Dress - Paper Doll Productions
                                                            Necklace - Modcloth



I am definitely a dress girl, and can rejoice now that the weather is nice enough that I can wear them without covering up in a jacket or cardi. The Our Lady Guadalupe print dress by Paper Doll Productions is one of my favourite summer dresses. It couples feminine simplicity in the design with gorgeous and vibrant colours. Even a heretic like me couldn't resist its beauty.

It is a quality light cotton, which makes it perfect for hot days. The straps are adjustable and accented with little black bows as they meet the the bodice. The black satiny belt is attached to the dress, but I have put other belts over it if I want some variety. The ruffled hem is the perfect finish.

credit: www.modcloth.com
To match the roses and red tones on the dress, I wore the  Retro Rosie red rose necklace from Modcloth. The resin rose dangles from a dainty gold chain, which is surprisingly not as flimsy as it looks. The chain also coordinates well with the rich golden frames bordering the portraits of the Virgin Guadalupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment