Thursday 26 June 2014

OOTD - Doll Heart

                                                                     June 26, 2014

                                                               Dress - Heart of Haute


I love a simple dress and ballet flats on a casual day doing errands and taking my daughter to the park. Don't be deceived by thinking this looks like too much effort for such tasks; the Monique dress by Haute of Haute is comfortable and elegant all at once. Made of a light-weight cotton and classicly structured, I am just as comfortable as anyone else wearing yoga pants and fleece ;) The Monique comes in a huge spectrum of prints and colours and are easy to get addicted to (I have 4 now). I also love Russian folkloric imagery, so the vividly charming matryoshka print was essential to my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment