Sunday 6 July 2014

OOTD - Provencal Lavendar

July 5, 2014

Maxi Skirt - Suzi Shier
Violet Jewel Necklace - Cara Accessories for Chapters/Indigo


My inner-Goth has finally made amends with some pastels, which I thought would never happen. Last year, pushing myself even further to step outside of my comfort zone in terms of colours, I started being drawn to lighter shades like mint and lavender. These hues are great on darker skin and don't make me feel like an Easter egg.I also have a weakness for lavender as it reminds me of the landscapes of one of my favourite places in the world - Provence, France.

I just purchased this gorgeous necklace yesterday, while out shopping with my best friend. It was in the accessories section at Chapters Indigo bookstore. Not only did it complement my top, but my bank account liked it, too. Originally priced at $48, it was reduced to $4! When is anything ever 92% off these days? It is sold out online but there's lots in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment